The dream IPS officer:Danish farooq

During my school days .... 
When I was preparing to go school.Being an army goodwill school student(AGHS,Tangmarg).Every day i was asking this question to my mother, "mom why I don't have a name plate on my left side and stars on my shoulder lapel of my uniform like the people whom I meet in my school.I am also wearing a uniform why I don't have like that?"
She would always reply that, my son  they are strong and have done hardwork,when you will grow strong and do hardwork you will get it too. 
This reply of my mother was confidence booster for me.
Right from that time i made the motive that i have to earn that uniform having a name plate and two stars. 

This is the poem “Man of La Mancha” well known as Japanese in political terms. This describes the fullest optimism with a winning attitude. You may get help it in your preparations. I heard it first time from one of IPS officers in social media. I am very much thankful to him for such an inspiring poem.
I am posting it here so that it will be helpful to raise the confidence while preparation of IPS exam.

"The possible Dream"

To dream the possible dream,
To fight the unbeatable foe
To bear with unbearable sorrow
To run where the brave dare not go

To right the unrightable wrong,
To love pure and chaste from afar
To try when your arms are too weary
To reach the unreachable star

This is my quest,
To follow that star
No matter how hopeless,
No matter how far

To fight for the right,
Without question or pause
To be willing to march into Hell,
For a heavenly cause

And I know if I'll only be true
To this glorious quest
That my heart will lie peaceful and calm
When I'm laid to my rest

And the world will be better for this
That one man, scorned and covered with scars
Still strove with his last ounce of courage
To reach the unreachable star!

Comments

Popular Posts