After joining as lieutenant:my motive :words from my heart


If I die in a War zone
Box me up and send me home
Put my gun on my chest
And tell my Mom I did my best
And tell my papa not to bow
He will never get tension
From me now
Tell my Brother, study perfectly
Keys of my bike will be his
Permanently
Tell my Sister don't be upset
Her Brother will not rise after this
Sunset,
Dont tell my friends they are 
Hearties,
And start to ask for parties,
Tell my love not to cry
"Coz I am a soldier, Born to Die
.
Time is everything, five minutes can
Make a difference between victory
And defeat
Forgiving or punishing the terrorists
Is left to God, but fixing
Their appointment with God is our responsibility
I will come back either after 
Hoisting the Flag or being wrapped
In the Flag.
.

.
A hero who doesn't need any introduction. Nation always remembers him as one of the greatest warrior in the field of battle.
He has been motivating many young minds and will continue to do so for many generations to come.
........................... Credits martayer captain vikram batra

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts